1. Lose around 10-15 kg.
2. Refrain from packing said 10-15 kg back on when winter arrives. (Lousy parmesan-laden risotto!)
3. Find a facial-hair configuration that’s easy to maintain and doesn’t make me look like I slept in a goddamn ditch.
4. Watch some of the arty foreign DVDs I bought rather than rolling Deep Rising yet again.
5. Actually finish Nostromo. Then throw it away.
6. Update this blog regularly with posts that have more substance than this one.
7. Expand my culinary repertoire beyond Thai beef salad and lousy parmesan-laden risotto.
8. Add to this list as inspiration strikes.
9. Rather than yell obscenities at A Current Affair/Today Tonight, maybe switch channels.
10. Learn to embrace my excess body hair as a symbol of ’70s-Jimmy-Caan-at-the-Playboy-Mansion masculinity or just get certain areas waxed.
Hey, I said superficial improvements. We’ll travel together into the deeper caverns of my soul in later entries.